Binance is my favorite exchange, because it has most of the currencies I am interested in.
- has the most users
- can process 1,4 million orders per second
- has a unique coin called BNB and
- has multi-language support.
- low fees if you use a referral ID
Use The Binance Referral ID: 11285553
When signing up with Binance, you can use a Binance Referral ID.
Why use this referral ID?
Traders, who use this referral ID will get a fee discount of 50% and a referral bonus of 40%.
Step-by-step Guide on how to Sign Up with Binance
- Step 1: Click this link to visit Binance.com
- Step 2: Click the REGISTER button on the top-right corner of the page
- Step 3: Enter your email, password and enter the number 11285553 as Referral ID (if it’s not auto-completed already)
- Step 4: Click REGISTER and you’re done.
Is Binance A Good Exchange?
The growth of Binance is crazy. The fact that they have to stop new registrations is even crazier. I’ve read somewhere that they have up to 250.000 users sign up every hour. This is why their coin BNB tops new highs so often.
If you believe that Binance will continue like this, then it may be a good idea to get some of their coins.
Binance is an awesome cryptocurrency exchange. Here are the reasons why I love them:
- Binance is safe and trustworthy.
- They offer two factor authentication via Google Authenticator that you can download on your smartphone (recommended) or to your PC (Chrome).
- There has been no scam reports or any scandals involving this exchange over the years
- Binance is the preferred cryprocurrency exchange of most traders
We really recommend activating the two factor authentication to avoid getting your account hacked.
Binance Trading Fee
The trading fee on Binance is 0.1%, however if you own Binance Coins, you can pay your fees with them. Binance offers a discount for traders using the BNB coin, so you will receive a 25% discount (compared to 0.1% with no Binance coins).
Here is how to do it: After registering, go to your account (top right corner > Click on the little Person icon)
Let me know in the comments, what you think about Binance.
Binance Referral Program
In October 2017, Binance launched the Binance Referral Program and it’s a great success. Traders can invite their friends to Binance and get a cut of their trading fees. This happens in real time.
Binance used to offer 50% referral bonus, but in January 2018 they changed it to 20%. Even with 20% it’s still a good deal.
Where To Find The Binance Referral Code
First of all you need a Binance account. Signing up is very easy. It takes less than a minute.
When signing up you may get this message:
Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your support!
If you see this, then try again later. Binance sometimes disables the registration form for a few hours, but it should be back later.
After you have signed up, log in to your account.
When you log in to Binance you should see a banner on top of the page that says: “Binance Referral Program. It pays to have friends”.
If you can’t find the banner then simply click this page: https://www.binance.com/invite.html.
As you see on the screenshot above on this page you will have your Binance Referral Code, the number of referred friends and the amount you have earned so far.