If you’ve been looking for a broker that accepts PayPal deposits, then you have probably found out already that there are only a few PayPal binary options brokers. There used to be many brokers that accepted PayPal, but with the time, more and more decided to continue their operations without PayPal.
Brokers That Still Accept Paypal Deposits
On these platforms you can trade stocks, forex, options, crypto and much more. All of these sites still accept paypal funding.
|$200||YES||+ ASIC LICENSE|
|$100||YES||+ BITCOIN & 9 CRYPTOS|
|$500||YES||+ CRYPTO TRADING|
*Risk warning: Your capital is at risk. Plus500 is a CFD provider.
There are no binary brokers at the moment that accept this payment method. Looks like we are the only updated binary broker review website. All other websites still recommend brokers that stopped accepting paypal long time ago. We have checked over 100 brokers and none of the accept paypal anymore. We have also double checked following brokers: 365trading, anyoption, utrader, interactive option, expert option.
Please check our these Paypal brokers, to start trading using your favorite payment method.
Funding Your Account With Paypal
Picking a binary options broker by considering the payment options is not a bad idea. These are the topics we will be covering today:
- Binary Options Brokers That Still Accept PayPal
- What is PayPal
- Advantages of PayPal Binary Options Brokers
- Binary Options Brokers That Do Not Accept PayPal
I am sure this has to do with some PayPal policies or refunds, which makes it not viable for most brokers . If your only deposit method is PayPal, then you should look for an alternative as all brokers stopped accepting Paypal payments. If you are still interested, here is a list with the 3 brokers that recently stopped accepting it:
|Rank||Broker||Min. Deposit||Max Returns||Features||Review|
|$250||90%||+ US WELCOME|
|$20||90%||+ US WELCOME|
|$250||85%||+ DEPOSIT BONUS|
The truth is that PayPal is a really simple payment method – with only 2-3 clicks you have made your deposit instantly.However if you have a credit card, bank wire or skrill then you may find better brokers here. Another problem for traders looking for a paypal accepted broker is that most other binary options comparison websites don’t really update their paypal broker list. We make sure you get the most up to date list here at How We Trade in this constantly changing market.
List of Paypal Binary Options Brokers (update: these also stopped accepting paypal)
1. Finpari: They still accept US traders and PayPal. Finpari is the best PayPal binary options broker is a minimum deposit of $250 and average payout of 90%. They offer fast withdrawals within 1 hour and different trader accounts. You should definitely check out their social trading platform (ZuluTrade). OPEN FREE ACCOUNT
2. Bloombex Options: Even though they don’t accept US traders anymore, they still have PayPal in their list of deposit options. The payout on Bloombex Options is 85% however the minimum deposit is $300. OPEN FREE ACCOUNT
3. Trade Thunder: They were one of the newer brokers on the market. They seem to be out of business now. Ignore this broker.
TradeThunder accepts paypal deposit and withdrawals. The minimum deposit is only $20 and US traders are accepted as well. This makes TradeThunder the most affordable paypal broker. OPEN FREE ACCOUNT
What is Paypal?
PayPal is an online payment method (or e-wallet) for individuals and businesses. You can send money electronically with the use of your email address, even if the received doesn’t have an account opened. You can deposit money to your PayPal account, send it instantly to other PayPal accounts or withdraw the money to your bank account. Paypal is one of the most popular options for online donations and small money transfers. Simply put, PayPal offers a safe and secure platform for sending money.
Advantages of Paypal Binary Options Brokers
All payment methods have some advantages and disadvantages:
- Why would you want to choose paypal over all other payment methods? Being so popular, chances are that you already have a paypal account. If you prefer it for online payment like most of us do, then you will probably consider using it for binary options deposits as well.
- Which are the alternatives to PayPal? Another advantage of paypal is that the deposits and instant and withdrawals are faster than other methods. PayPal can be compared to Skrill, one of the other companies offering payment services in the same way. Other names include: Click2Pay, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Click2Buy or WebMoney.
- Reasons not to use Paypal: Remember that PayPal may not be available in your country. Or if it’s available, then there could be some high fees, depending on the country of residence. For example Eastern European countries prefer Skrill over Paypal.
Binary Options Brokers That Do Not Accept Paypal
IQ Option: They are out highest rated broker. IQ Options has a unique trading platform that you can’t find elsewhere. The minimum deposit is only $10 which is the lowest in the industry. If you don’t have a paypal account and you only want to make a small deposit, then make sure to give IQ Option a try. OPEN FREE ACCOUNT
24 Option: Considered the market leader by many, they have a stable trading platform with a minimum deposit of $250. Their customer support is great however they do not accept US traders nor Paypal deposits. OPEN FREE ACCOUNT
Not all binary options brokers accept Paypal deposits and withdrawals, however there are many other good alternatives to Paypal. The most popular payment methods used by traders are:
- Credit and debit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD)
- Bank Wire (especially for bigger deposits over $1000)
- Skrill (here is a list with the best binary options brokers that accept Skrill)
- BitCoin – There are only a few brokers that accept bitcoin deposits. However you can trade bitcoin (as asset) at most binary options brokers.
Paypal Versus Skrill – Which one is better?
You can’t get an objective answer to this. I think it comes down to which one you like most. The fees are different from country to country. Paypal and Skrill both offer debit cards attached to the online wallet, even though Skrill offers these cards to a lot more countries.
Unfortunately Paypal is less and less accepted at binary options brokers. For this reason I’d say Skrill is better than Paypal.