Best US Binary Options Brokers - November 2019
Find the top rated brokers and start trading now!
|Rank||Broker||US Regulated||Min. Deposit||Fees/Returns*||Features||Review|
|$250||$1 per contract||
Binary options is one of the simplest forms of investing. You can start with a low budget and without any prior experience in trading or finances. We will show you which are the most trusted US brokers.
What are Binary Options?
Binary options are limited-risk form of trading. It is based on a simple yes/no question. You have full control over the amount and exact period you are investing on.Here is an example:
"Will the Apple stock be above its current price 16:00pm today?"
If you say yes (also called a "put" action) and the stock goes up you win. If you say no (also called a "call" action) and the price decreases you win.With binary options you can trade stocks, indices, currencies, commodities and most brokers now also accept cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.)
Nadex - CFTC Regulated US Broker
Nadex is one of the best binary options brokers for US Traders. They have a low minimum deposit and they are CFTC regulated.
- US Regulated Broker
- Free Demo Account (no deposit required)
- Easy Deposit/Withdrawals for US Traders
How to get started?
If you don't have experience with binary options brokers, don’t worry, because signing up is very easy. You don't have to be a trading expert to get started.
Just follow these 3 steps to get started:
- Pick on of the binary brokers from the list above
- Register a new account (it takes 1 minute)
- Fund your account
How To Pick The Best US Broker
When looking for a binary options broker you should take following aspects into consideration:
- Country restriction: Does the broker even accept US traders? The brokers on this page all accept US traders
- Preferred Currency: If you are from the US, you probably want to trade binary options using USD. All binary options brokers that we have ever tested accept your currency.
- Minimum Deposit: Don’t want to invest too much? No problem – most brokers will accept a minimum deposit of only $250.
- Trade on your smartphone: If you consider trading on your smartphone, then choose a broker that offers a trading app (most do).
- US Payment Options: Depositing and withdraw payment options are very important when looking for a new broker. You should always check out the broker homepage to find out if the accept your preferred payment method. The binary options brokers accept the most popular US payment options including: Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover), Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover), Bank Wire
That’s it! Now you can start trading binary options online.