|TropicalTrade is a US welcome binary options broker with a low minimum deposit requirement.
|Promo: 5 Risk Free Trades||» Sign up now|
TropicalTrade is a very new broker, having started only in 2016. It is owned by a company called FLY Ltd., located at St. Vincent and Grenadines. On first look, the website is extremely detailed. It has live 24/7 customer support in the form of chats, and it is one of the most well-designed broker sites that are out there right now. Any other information that you are looking for can easily be found on the main site with quick links being provided to the most frequently visited pages.
From the multiple accounts to the helpful customer support, this broker is one of the most highly recommended, although it is still building a customer base, because it is a new company. Over time, there is no doubt that this broker will rise right to the top. Is it worth investing your money in? Well, we find out for sure in the epic Tropical Trade review right here.
Features, Bonuses and Account Types
One of the cool things about Tropical Trade is that you get to register with them absolutely free. All you need to do is provide your information to the site and they give you an account. You do have to fund the account to start trading, but you can use this to get a feel for the site before you proceed.
Some of the best features of the broker come from the really cool trading platform that is truly one of a kind. However, there are also many different bonuses offered for every new account, no matter what amount is deposited into it. For example, you could have the option of a welcome bonus of 100% of your deposit, or you can get 5 risk-free trades absolutely free! These bonuses make the world of Tropical Trade a lot more attractive, that’s for sure.
When you are withdrawing your earnings from bonuses, remember that you may have to satisfy certain conditions first. For example, you have to trade with a value up to 30 times that of your bonus if you want to withdraw your earnings from these bonuses. This really isn’t that big a deal considering that the average trader is easily able to meet this goal every time they trade.
There are also different types of accounts offered by this broker, such as:
- Basic – This is for beginners who are looking to learn about trading. Your maximum amount that can be deposited is $1000, which allows for lower risk during trades that go bad almost immediately.
- Pro – This is for the slightly more experienced traders. It allows for deposits up to $5000, which means that a lot more trades can be carried out. However, it does take away the risk of the trader suffering too large of a loss when they make a bad choice.
- Expert – This is the most popular account that can be created on Tropical Trade. You can deposit up to $10000, and is one of the most suitable for people who have mastered trading and need a way to expand their horizons.
- VIP – with a maximum deposit of $25,000 this is perfect for advanced traders who need to reach greater heights when it comes to the volume that they trade and the scale they do it on.
- Corporate – Made for companies that want to invest in binary options. The corporate account has no limits for the maximum deposit in the account.
How Reliable Is It?
Typically when looking for the reliability of a broker, traders look for licensing from a professional securities body. However, since Tropical Trade is a very new company, it doesn’t have any regulation from a large body yet. This is probably why it currently allows traders from the US to sign up for trading with it.
What Is The Software Like?
Tropical Trades uses the Panda Trading Platform, which is a beautifully designed, powerful software available online without needing any extra software to be downloaded. Over 150 assets are available to choose from, and options include High/Low, One Touch, Range and pairs. You also get the Hyper tool which invests in trades that last for 30 seconds or less. This is a very fast paced system so you should get used to options trading before you engage in this.
How to Get Withdrawals
The minimum deposit to make is 200 in the selected currency. Withdrawals can be obtained either by credit and debit cards and wire transfers. A request has to be placed before approval.
Tropical Trade is a broker that is highly recommended by most traders, and it was powerful and very well made indeed. We have no doubt that with the right regulation this will rise right to the top of the list.