So you’ve decided to deposit some money and start trading binary options? This type of trading seems easy to understand but you should definitely read some binary options broker reviews first.
This industry is full with scam brokers, and you should be very careful where you deposit your money. If you choose a broker with a bad reputation, you risk losing all your deposited funds. We help your visitors find the best binary options broker. We do the research for you and publish unbiased broker reviews on this website. As soon as we find out about any suspicious activity of a broker, we either remove it from the website or we warn the users.
List of binary options broker reviews
This list contains all of our reviews. We update it regularly:
- Opteck Review
- VantageFX Review
- ETX Capital Review
- Stockpair Review
- TopOption Review
- PorterFinance Review
- TradeThunder Review
- MarketsWorld Review
- BDSwiss Review
- BancDeBinary Review
- AnyOption Review
- 10Trade Review
- WynnFinance Review
- BinaryMate Review
- PWRTrade Review
- Tradorax Review
- HighLow Review
- Finpari Review
- Signals 365 Review
- TropicalTrade Review
- NADEX Review
- Boss Capital Review
- Option Web Review
- Tropical Trade Review
- Cherrytrade Review
- IQ Option Review
It is very common for binary options brokers to accept debit cards for deposit and withdrawal. Debit card allows you to use your own money to trade instead of lending from the credit card company. This prevent you from getting interest charges and earn more profits in your binary options trading. The following is a list of 6 top brokers that accept debit cards.
Reviews Of Brokers That Accept Credit and Debit Cards
- Opteck: a Cysec regulated binary options broker, founded in 2011 and offering return rate of between 65% – 85% and refund rate of between 0 – 15%. Opteck is one of the brokers that accept Visa debit and Visa Electron cards for deposit and withdrawal. Apart from accepting Visa debit card, Opteck also accept other payment methods such as credit cards, WebMoney, CashU, JCB, bank wire, postepay and Skrill. Opteck provides lots of free trading tools, charts and educational resources. You will get bonus when you refer a friend to Opteck.
- 24Option: a binary options broker licensed by Cysec with the license number 207/13 and headquartered in Cyprus. The binary options broker was previously run by CBAY Financials but now it is being run by a company called Rodeler Ltd. 24Option frequently organize trading competitions that give traders the opportunities to win thousands of dollars. They offer a secure trading platform and a wide selection of incentives .24Option accepts credit card as well as Visa Electron debit cards. It also accept other payment methods such as Skrill, Neosurf, Qiwi, Sofort, bank wire, giro pay, moneta, and Neteller.
- AnyOption: is a CySEC and FCA approved binary options broker founded in 2008. It maintains a list of more than 100 assets so you should have plenty of options. There are several types of options including One Touch, Boundary, and Early Closure. The average return rate is 65% – 75% while the average refund rate is 20%. AnyOption does not offer any demo account and they also do not accept US traders. It accepts both debit and credit card for deposit and withdrawal. It also accept Skrill, bank wire, Money Gram and Western Union.
- SuperOptions: offers binary options trading that allows you to earn a high ROI in a short period of time. SuperOptions offers 6 accounts with the minimum deposit being $50. The minimum investment amount is just $5 while the maximum investment amount is $1000. They offer a variety of trade options including high/low, one touch, 60 seconds, option builder and pair options. There are many different expiry time frames, from 30 seconds to 24 hour and more. The SpotOption platform offers many free trading tools for you to perform analysis on the data. SuperOptions accept credit/debit card for you to deposit into your account. Besides debit/credit card, they also accept e-wallets as deposit/withdrawal method including Qiwi, So Fort, paysafecard, uKash, cashU, and WebMoney.
- 24Bulls: belongs to a company called Tradesmarter Holdings Ltd that was founded in 2008. 24Bulls offers a high payout of 85% for in-the-money trade and 15% refund for out-of-money trade. There are more than 90 assets and supports 11 major languages. There are 3 main types of accounts including Starter, Standard and Premium. The Starter account only requires a minimum deposit of $250. Traders can have access to free daily market updates, option builder and free training. They are currently offering a 25% welcome bonus for new traders. If you need more bonus, you can contact their customer support department. 24Bulls accepts a variety of credit/debit cards including Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Solo. They also support e-wallets such as Skrill and CashU.
- StockPair: is also regulated by CySEC in the EU. As a result of the regulation, StockPair can no longer accept new US traders but existing US traders can continue to trade with them. They only require you to deposit a minimum of $200 to open a basic account and start trading with them. The platform is easy to navigate and features a variety of trading tools and large interactive charts. StockPair currently maintains a list of more than 120 assets. The clients’ accounts support the 3 main forex currency pairs including USD, EUR and GBP. StockPair accepts debit card for deposit payment via Visa Electron. StockPair also offer other types of payments including Visa, Skrill, Sofort, giropay and Qiwi.
Many binary options that accept credit cards will usually also accept the Visa Electron debit card payment. If you want to find out whether the broker accept debit card, you can visit their deposit/withdrawal information page or talk to their customer support representative.